While in law school, Mary Eliza served as a Judicial Extern for the Honorable Judge deGravelles at the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana, as the Director of External Dispute Resolution of the LSU Law Board of Advocates, and as an academic tutor for obligations. She also competed in a variety of advocacy competitions, including the Tullis Moot Court Competition, the LSU Law Transactional Competition, and the ABA Negotiation Competition.
Mary Eliza was Senior Managing Editor of the LSU Journal of Energy Law and Resources, Volume X, in which she was published for authoring “Plenty of Fish in the Sea: An Analysis of the Fifth Circuit’s Refusal to Bite on Aquaculture in the Gulf.”
Mary Eliza is from Fairhope, Alabama.
- All Louisiana State Courts
- US District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- US District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- US District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University
- Texas Christian University, Fort Worth, TX